HOW TO JOIN OUR MUMMY BOOTCAMP
Alright, you’ve had your baby.. you’re all set up and know how it works, but now it’s time to spend some time on you! It’s really simple to join, but just in case you’ve missed a few nights sleep of late, I’m going to lay it out in Step by Step Guide on how to join.
- Go to Classes page & decide what location suits you best
- Choose the preferred date that you would like to start – there are a number of sessions available for bookings in different locations, to allow mums to plan ahead. Please ensure you are booking the date that you require by scrolling down the page.
- Click on the ‘Book & Pay now’ button and this will bring you to a paypal link to make your booking. If you don’t have a paypal account, don’t worry, just click ‘dont have a paypal account’ or ‘pay with credi/debit card’. We will then get an email confirming your payment.
- When a class is full, we will indicate this on the classes page.
- You will get a registration email closer to the start date of your session giving you details of where we meet and what to expect etc.
FAQ’s on joining
I can’t start on the first day of the 6 week session, what will I do?
You can start up the following week no problem or mid session if thats how your dates are working out. We charge you a rate of â‚¬20 per week (or part thereof), so if you have missed week 1 or 2 etc, we can still get you started and you don’t have to wait until the next start date to get you in. If you join on week 2, then most mums will just make up their 2 missed classes by going along to another location on another day during the rest of their 6 weeks.
Where do we meet?
The meeting point of each location is on the classes page. If you click on the park name, you will see where we meet.
I am going on Holidays so will miss a week?
Thats ok.. there are plenty of Mums who will miss a week or so during the 6 weeks, due to other commitments, or simply down to their babies needs. You can either attend another location on alternate days to make it up, or you can try out our Saturday locations in our Sister Company, Bootcamp Ireland (but these classes are buggy free). Just let us know if you are doing this.
My 6 week check up falls on the week I am due to start Mummy Bootcamp?
That’s ok, you can still come down and join us if you feel up to it, and we will take it easy until after your appointment. Should your doctor advise you against continuing for the rest of the 6 weeks, just let us know and will postpone your session until you are ok to do so.
I’m really interested in Eating Healthy too, can you help me?
Yes we can. Have a chat with us after you have registered, and we will advise you accordingly and give you some eating plans to help you get started.